BloodRayne | It's Zero Hour | Midasplayer |
The latest in online gaming | Computer games
You are not a hardcore person when playing video games and if you want to know the facts I list below there are many attractions in playing video that I might share an idea for those who want to play video games:
1. Two giant video game companies, namely ATARI and SEGA, which have their own unique history. Why unique? Because ATARI is a company formed in the United States but only used its Japanese name, while SEGA, Service Games means a company formed in Japan as its headquarters. Founded in 1954 by David Rossen, an American citizen. This man is an ex-army who fought during the Korean War. The names of the well-known person who founded SEGA after Rossen are OKAWA and HIDEKI SATO.
2. Many Japanese languages are used in the video game industry. Three Japanese languages that were very popular, ie ATARI, were taken from Japan Go Games which have the same meaning as "check" (Syamat) in playing chess. Nintendo is another video game giant company "Good Luck" that they believe will get them to heaven. KATANA is a console video game produced by SEGA in 1998 that has what it means "sword".
3. No expert who is the first to produce Radio Transistor, which is now a manufacturer of video games. In 2002, Sony dominated the world market in video games followed by Nintendo and Microsoft. It began in 1995 from their first product called Playstation. About three billion video games were sold worldwide.
4. Not only are the songs listed as Evergreen, it is not excluded to play video games. Two video players have the "Evergreen" where people play without time limit which is PACMAN and Tetris. PACMAN was produced by Namco in 1980 with his verses as M / S PACMAN only to be played in House. SUPER PACMAN was targeted in the Japanese market and PACMAN PLUS (new verses) with Coca Cola Tin as a new bonus replacing the original bonus with fruit. Tetris was introduced in 1989 when it was sold by Nintendo through the product called Game Boy. Very unique, Tetris invented by Russia and at the same time dominated by the US and Japan. Both games were very popular without regard to its status, ages and people in general.
5. Sega is always at the forefront when it comes to the production of video games, but has failed to market its marketing. As an example, SEGA first introduced into the world playing 16-bit video technology, which is known as Genesis 1989 that failed to come across the market when Nintendo introduced SUPER NES PACKAGE (Nintendo Enterenessment System) that year. In 1995, SEGA came to the forefront again when it invented the video player with 32-bit SATURN technology but later "Cut Off" by Sony when its PlayStation product was introduced on the market that year.
6. Although SEGA cannot overcome global marketing, but at least "Fatigue" was paid when its second product DREAMCAST was selected as the best Inovative product in 1999 by POPULAR SCIENCE MEGAZINE. This is because Dreamcast was the first console to be played online over the phone. This system is known as SEGA NET which allows players all over the world to play through ONLINE.
7. Nintendo has ever done analysis with other manufacturers of video equipment in the world. As an example, Nintendo together with SGI (Silicon Graphic Inc.) has produced players to use with the N64 console. Nintendo also collaborates with IBM and produces the Gamecube console in 1999.
8. Although ATARI was not known right now, but the name was known in the late 1970s and throughout the 1990s. The gaming console Pong was the best-selling article in 1975 while the Console 2600 was identified as the longest ever on the market from 1977 to 1990. Color system Play video was the product of ATARI, the first in 1989 and was known as LYNX.
9. Game Boy players were the product of Nintendo very successful in the history of video game where 100 million units were sold worldwide since it was introduced in the global market in 1989. Nintendo also invented communication system called MOBILE ADAPTER GB which allows customers to communicate Game Boy to mobile phone and also allow customer to play games online and also open email and file transfer.
10. PlayStation 2 was the product of Sony in 2000, and it is believed that the first console uses technology DVD.