QR code strawberry ! ♡ #acnl #achhd #animalcrossing #qrcode #qrcodeacnl
Talk about video games and all heads start to turn. In the current scenario where technology is developing rapidly, games are gaining tremendous momentum. Whether children, adolescents or even older people, everyone seems to be rocking their addiction. These have been around for a long time now and are also one of the biggest sources of entertainment around us. To understand it better, let's have a close overview of the types of games and the negative and positive effects it has.
Types of Video Interface Games - These are of different kinds and have different skill sets, with time constraints as well, some are quite basic while others are too advanced. Some of them are-
• Casual Play Games - These games are usually of small duration and are easy to play. They do not need any specific software or system.
• Online Games - These types of games can be played in all types of browsers, thus attracting a larger audience, involving strategy and role play. These games do not need a specific operating system and are often played by dedicated players.
• Social networking games - These are very common games played using social networking forums to access its users.
The effects of video console games - Playing such games comes very naturally to children, something that does not need to be taught to them and they become well acquainted with it as they continue to play and have their own effects, some that are quite positive, while others that are harmful to health. and general well-being. Let's look at its positive and negative sides.
• It is said that playing video console games makes the brain very sharp and improves synchronization of hand eyes.
• They become more skilled when they face situations later in life because the skill sets at each level are different and they have to keep up the pace to play the game.
• It is more an addiction and children give it first.
• Attention deviates from studies due to playing games
• Few games are about being violent in order to kill the opponent and win it so that the player begins to practice the same way in real life as well.
• Physical exercise decreases as children want to play video games and not outdoor games.
Although video games are the most comfortable and user-friendly gadgets for people of all ages, especially children, but if not taken well, it can be dangerous to health. So it is of the utmost importance that these are given for a certain amount of time and played under proper guidance.